Thursday, July 31, 2008

New photos posted

Check out the link on the right.

Our team won second in Camp Idol, singing "Upside Down" by the A-Teens. And in the Golden Bell competition (a kind of quiz game), the two top winners were BOTH from my team!! Out of twelve teams, the top two (there were only two winners) were both from my Crown Team. I was so proud of them!

After Golden Bell and Camp Idol, we had a party in our homeroom and said goodbye to our class. It was so sweet and sentimental! Then we had another party with the foreign teachers (us) and the Korean teachers. What a fun group of people.

Tomorrow the kids pack up and leave, and we leave for a long weekend excursion. We're going to the beach, and doing a temple stay.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Kelly,
Nicholas sent me your link! Sounds like you are having a great adventure. I will be keeping up with you on the web. All the best!

Kristine