Sunday, July 27, 2008

Easy Day

Today, I just got finished eating lunch (rice, kimchi, lettuce, fried fish, pickled vegetables, spaghetti, soup - not bad!!). We already taught our lesson this morning. Instead of the second lesson today, we're doing Mini Olympics! Sort of a field day. Then dinner, then practicing our song. I'm wearing my skort - thanks for shopping with me, mom! All those clothes have worked out great :-)

My homeroom had the Cooking class this morning. During the second break, they brought me the sandwiches they made! It was so good, bread with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion and mayo and mustard. Their cookies are still baking. I hope they bring me one.

We were out two American teachers today. Sara thinks she has strep throat, and Shelly was just run down. I saw Shelly at lunch, so I think she's feeling better.

2 comments:

morghan said...

SO JEALOUS.

i bet all the boys do have a crush on the blonde-haired blue-eyed american...

Unknown said...

Kelly. This whole thing is so flippin' amazing. I just stumbled onto this here blog. You F'n rock so hard. I'm so glad you're doing this, and documenting it while it's happening.